Schedule & Minutes
You are invited to serve on the community council. Elections are held at the end of the school year. Contact Mrs. Young if you are interested.
- September 11th 3:00-3:25
- December 4th 3:00-3:25
- February 26th 3:00-3:25
- April 1st 3:00-3:30
All meetings will take place @ 3:00 p.m. and are open to the public.
If you need meeting minutes from the previous year, please reach out to Sandi Gubler.
Elections for the Community Council take place each year in August. This is one of the many ways that we encourage our school community to become involved in the education process.
Website Requirements training video:
COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEMBERS 2023- 2024:
Contact the community council at LVKCommunitycouncil@washk12.org
- Review school U-PASS data. U-PASS is a series of student tests. Councils should review group results but individual data should not be shared. Other assessments may also be reviewed
- Develop a School Improvement Plan
- Develop a School LAND Trust Plan
- Participate in the development of the Professional Development Plan
- Develop a Child Access Routing Plan
- Advise the school administration on local school issues
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration
- Develop a Reading Achievement Plan