Kindergarten Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year – Going on NOW! Come in ASAP and register, please bring your Birth Certificate and Immunization Record. Your student has to be 5 as of September 1, 2018.
Preschool Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year – Going on NOW! Your student has to be 4 as of September 1, 2018.
To Do List for Parents of Kindergarten Students …………………………
- August 13th – 17th – Bring your student to the school for their Kindergarten Assessment. Their assessment time will be in their Information packet that you pick up August 10th (The Kindergarten Assessments let the teacher know what skills your student is coming to Kindergarten with).
- August 10th– Pick up Information Packets at La Verkin Elementary. – This will have information about the upcoming school year!
- August 20th – First Day of School for Kindergarten
** Monday-Thursday **
8:55 a.m. – 11:45 a.m…….. – AM Kindergarten
12:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m……. – PM Kindergarten
** FRIDAY **
8:55 a.m. – 10:40 a.m…… – AM Kindergarten
11:30 – 1:15 p.m………….. – PM Kindergarten
To Do List for Parents of 1st – 5th Grade Student.
- August 10th – Come to Back To School Open House – 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- August 10th – Pick up Information Packets at La Verkin Elementary. This will have information about the upcoming school year!
- August 13th – FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for 1st – 5th Grade Students.
- August 29th & 30th – SEP’s – Our goal is to have every parent come to SEP’s this year!