Kindergarten Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year – Going on NOW! Come in ASAP and register, please bring your Birth Certificate and Immunization Record. Your student has to be 5 as of September 1, 2016.
Preschool Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year – Going on NOW! Fill out the registration form online at = http://titleone.washk12.org/title-i-prekinder-program, until they are full. Preschool Registration Flyer‘
To Do List for Parents of Kindergarten Students …………………………
- August 7th – 11th – Bring your student to the school for their Kindergarten Assessment. Their assessment time will be in their Information packet that you pick up August 7th- 11th. (The Kindergarten Assessments let the teacher know what skills your student is coming to Kindergarten with).
- August 7th – 11th – Pick up Information Packets at La Verkin Elementary. – This will have information about the upcoming school year!
- August 21st – First Day of School for Kindergarten
** Monday-Thursday **
8:55 a.m. – 11:45 a.m…….. – AM Kindergarten
12:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m……. – PM Kindergarten
** FRIDAY **
8:55 a.m. – 10:40 a.m…… – AM Kindergarten
11:30 – 1:15 p.m………….. – PM Kindergarten
To Do List for Parents of 1st – 5th Grade Student.
- August 7th – 11th – Pick up Information Packets at La Verkin Elementary. This will have information about the upcoming school year!
- August 14th – FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for 1st – 5th Grade Students.